TOPIC: God of The Sudden lies.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Memory Verse: Isaiah 48:3
I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.”
Motivational Quote: The God of the suddenlies is also the God of pleasant surprises.
Prophetic word for today.
Today, expected and unexpected miracles shall be your lot suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
Fire Scripture Acts 2:1-4
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Praise & Worship
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 7; Nahum 1; 1 John 1 – 2.
Our God is a God of the suddenlies. He sometimes surprisingly breaks into time and space with an intervention of the Kingdom. In both the Old and New Testaments, God proved His sudden interventions in the affairs of man: He suddenly appeared to Mases in a burning bush. He suddenly appeared as a string of light to Paul when he was on the road to Damascus. The same wonderful God suddenly parted the Red Sea.
In Isaiah 48:3, the Bible says, “I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.”
The God of the suddenlies comes unexpectedly to deliver His children from bondage. He is mighty to save and to deliver to the uttermost. He often arises to thwart the plan of the enemy, frustrate the counsel of the heathen and make their devices to be of non-effect. In Acts 2:1-3, the Bible says that on the day of Pentecost, a sound came from heaven suddenly as of a mighty rushing wind and filled the house. I prophesy that God will visit you suddenly and fulfil His promises for your life, in the name of Jesus.
In Acts 12, an angel of deliverance suddenly appeared in the prison and set Peter free. In Acts 16:25, He suddenly sent an earthquake of deliverance and loosed Paul and Silas from their chains in the jail.
When do you need the God of the suddenlies to appear in your situation?
(1) When your enemies are already asking you, “Where is your God?
(2) When mackers have gathered around you.
(3) When it appears that God has forgotten you.
(4) When you have a terrible medical report or a challenge that has defied human solution
(5) When the enemy has pushed you to ground zero
(6) When you need God to redeem your time or restore your wasted years.
Beloved, for you to experience the God of the suddenlies in your situation, you need to repent from every known sin and give your life genuinely to God. Then, cry to God in faith and in truth.
1. O God of the suddenlies, appear and tum my night to day, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God of the suddenlies, arise and turn my Jacob to Israel, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God of the suddenlies, arise and give me a new song, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, intervene suddenly in my life and give me great miracles, in the name of Jesus.
5. All the good things my life has been waiting for, O God of the suddenlies, arise and bless me with them now, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God of the suddenlies, arise and part my Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God of the suddenlies, appear in my situation as the God of all possibilities, in the name of Jesus.